Breaking past the 2.0 TH/s mark, the new HashFast Sierra Evo 3 is the fastest Bitcoin miner in the world, featuring three of our Golden Nonce ASICs on the new, high-performance Yoli Evo boards. The Sierra Evo 3 is being displayed at the Texas Bitcoin Conference on March 5th, 2014. Batch Two is now available, for anticipated May delivery.
- Bitcoin Mining Performance: 2.0 TH/s -10/+20%
- Power Requirements: 2200W +/- 20% (power supplies not included)
- Availability: Evo Batch 2 will start shipping in May 2014, completing by month-end
- Minimum Order: 1 System
- Chassis: Standard 4U form-factor
- Mining Processor: 2 TH/s from multiple HashFast Golden Nonce ASICs
- Cooling System: High performance liquid cooling on each chip
- Mining Host Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type B receptacle
- 28nm ASIC
- Fastest Mining Chip in the World!
- Designed to be underclocked for greater efficiency, and overclocked for greater performance.
- Die has built in thermal controls that allow the chip to pushed to the edge without damaging cores.
- Prices are listed in USD, please follow payment instructions at checkout.
- We accept payments in USD via wire transfer or of the USD equivalent in BTC online.
- Direct BTC Transfers utilize the exchange rate posted on bitstamp.net.
- A full payment must be received to complete and reserve an order. A partial payment does not reserve a place in line. Wire payments can take up to 7 days to confirm.
- All Sales Final. No cancellations or returns will be accepted.
- Kits are shipped in the same order payment was received.
- Orders placed today will begin shipping in early May 2014 and guaranteed to ship by May 31, 2014.